Author Topic: More pictures and a vid  (Read 1051 times)

n-44-Canon

More pictures and a vid
« on: January 18, 2007, 05:06:20 PM »
I finally got a digital camera. I have had trouble figuring out how to get the pictures to work right but I just figured it out last night and got some great shots of my CZ. I also posted a video on google video showing the magazine release being used. In the pictures, I managed to also get some good shots of the Trijicon sights.

The video:

Remember, that the finish cost me $10 to put on the gun and has been their for almost 2 years and hundreds of hours of use, including the fitting of ALL of the grips you guys ordered last year!

Unregistered(d)

More pictures and a vid
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 03:05:24 PM »
Wrong logo. It should have the old original CZ logo of a C surrounding a Z. Otherwise, a very nice finish job. I am thinking of duracoating mine in HK Semi-gloss black and adding Hogue wood grips.  BTW, where did you get those grips? Good looking gun you got there.

n-44-Canon

More pictures and a vid
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 03:53:41 PM »
I chose that logo out of appeal, not originality. The BRNO is there for originality since they were the actual makers of the gun. The company had actually seen the gun and liked it and certainly have nothing against the logo being there.
 I made the grips and did everything to that gun that is any different then an "out of the box" gun.

Offline phoenix12879

More pictures and a vid
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 06:16:13 PM »
How did you do the mag release? I'd be very interrested in this mod.

n-44-Canon

More pictures and a vid
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 08:28:29 PM »
I'll have to make pictures. It's hard to explain.

flrogers

More pictures and a vid
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 12:02:00 PM »
The sights are a big improvement.  Your mag release is also a very nice feature.