Author Topic: PCR vrs CZ75 compact  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Boogalou

PCR vrs CZ75 compact
« on: March 05, 2003, 10:14:39 PM »
Is the PCR really that much better then the CZ75D?  Better finish, trigger, and accuracy?  I like the cocked and locked feature of the compact, and steel vrs alloy frame is kind of a non-issue to me.  But if the PCR is everything you guys are talking about, I just might have to get one.

Offline ut83

PCR vrs CZ75 compact
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2003, 07:07:05 AM »
Actually, they are no more accurate than each other....
The differences in the guns is in the way they carry....
If its a carry gun..the PCR has all of the things I would like to have (and have spent a fortune on at gunsmiths anyway)
Its almost a 1/2 lb lighter...has better carry sights, ext mag release, loaded chamber indicator, alloy frame, front slide serrations, front and rear strap serrations, a bevelled mag well, etc bla bla bla......
My dream gun is a PCR with extended 1911 style safeties and Cond 1 carry.......TWUST ME  :D
If you like Cond 1 get a blued Compact....throw some novak style sights, Hakan grips and a Hi Cap in it....your set.
Shoot well

Offline CZNE

PCR vrs CZ75 compact
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2003, 01:31:26 PM »
I agree with ut83.  If you really want cocked and locked, plus the additional 1/2 pound of weight isn't a factor, you'll love the Compact.  I've had people who shot them both and thought they liked the way the Compact handled the recoil better than the lighter PCR, I feel the opposite.

Both are very accurate and very "cool" (add Hakans}.

anything