Author Topic: Texas Helicopter Hog Hunt(s)  (Read 9718 times)

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
Texas Helicopter Hog Hunt(s)
« on: June 03, 2014, 05:00:48 PM »

[TXIPSC] Helicopter Hog Hunt for experienced shooters

Tuesday, June 3, 2014 1:35 PM
 Mark as Unread Flag this message
From: "Texas IPSC List" <txipsc@txipsc.net>To: to22rimfire@yahoo.com
Full Headers Printable View

Hey everyone, we are working on a new hog hunting program up in Temple where we use two experienced shooters (one out of each side of our MD-500 "Little Bird") at the same time.

In the past we have just had one shooter in the back of the aircraft, but we have noticed that a single shooter is usually not able to take out an entire sounder (pack) because they run out of ammo and the hogs disperse between reloads. By doing the dual shooter program with two pilots we will be able to alternate sides of the aircraft to keep a constant barrage going.

We usually charge $1,200 an hour for the helicopter, however because we now have two shooters and we have some farmers that are helping subsidize a few upcoming hunts to help eradicate the hogs that are destroying their crops and we want to start this program off with EXPERIENCED shooters, I wanted to see if anyone on the TXIPSC list was interested in helping us get this program going.
We can do it for $525 per shooter per hour.

If anyone is interested shoot me an email, I'll be happy to give you more details or answer any questions anyone might have.

Our helicopter website is www.heligunner.com but as always the AR15TARGETS email and phone numbers are the best way to reach me.

Jeremy Stillman
512 538 8512
Jeremy@ar15targets.com<mailto:Jeremy@ar15targets.com>
www.ar15targets.com<http://www.ar15targets.com>

steider

Re: Texas Helicopter Hog Hunt(s)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 02:31:27 AM »

[TXIPSC] Helicopter Hog Hunt for experienced shooters

Tuesday, June 3, 2014 1:35 PM
 Mark as Unread Flag this message
From: "Texas IPSC List" <txipsc@txipsc.net>To: to22rimfire@yahoo.com
Full Headers Printable View

Hey everyone, we are working on a new hog hunting program up in Temple where we use two experienced shooters (one out of each side of our MD-500 "Little Bird") at the same time.

In the past we have just had one shooter in the back of the aircraft, but we have noticed that a single shooter is usually not able to take out an entire sounder (pack) because they run out of ammo and the hogs disperse between reloads. By doing the dual shooter program with two pilots we will be able to alternate sides of the aircraft to keep a constant barrage going.

We usually charge $1,200 an hour for the helicopter, however because we now have two shooters and we have some farmers that are helping subsidize a few upcoming hunts to help eradicate the hogs that are destroying their crops and we want to start this program off with EXPERIENCED shooters, I wanted to see if anyone on the TXIPSC list was interested in helping us get this program going.
We can do it for $525 per shooter per hour.

If anyone is interested shoot me an email, I'll be happy to give you more details or answer any questions anyone might have.

Our helicopter website is www.heligunner.com but as always the AR15TARGETS email and phone numbers are the best way to reach me.

Jeremy Stillman
512 538 8512
Jeremy@ar15targets.com<mailto:Jeremy@ar15targets.com>
www.ar15targets.com<http://www.ar15targets.com>

A hunter, hunts. A shooter, shoots. I wouldn?t call this a hunt. More of a shoot. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Tok36

Re: Texas Helicopter Hog Hunt(s)
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 07:46:12 AM »
Zombie thread, the orignal post was from 2014.

On another note, where the heck is 1SOW, i have not seen him in a month!
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)