Author Topic: SAR B6P poly 1/2 A** trigger job ...but it works  (Read 72825 times)

Offline Rhino

Re: SAR B6P poly 1/2 A** trigger job ...but it works
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2016, 11:38:06 PM »
Cool, necessity is the mother of all inventions.

Offline buckpounder

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2016, 12:43:27 AM »
Nice pictures on your mod, thanks!

Offline triplebike

Offline Unclewalther

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 01:14:57 PM »
My B6P Compact is super.   it's a dream to carry, and is very accurate. I could not recommend it enough.....   I posted this a bit ago, after getting a B6P Compact:
    I was getting advice from many good folks, and took the ;plunge, and bought the following magazine, designed for the Witness Compact "SMALL FRAME"
           https://www.midwayusa.com/product/710638/eaa-magazine-witness-compact-small-frame-9mm-luger-13-round-steel-blue

This magazine is great, with one small exception... when I got it, I found I needed to really slam it home to get it to click in place, because the cutout for the catch is a wee bit lower....   I took the Dremel and a small flat file and raised the cut a wee bit at a time, trying it every few strokes, and this mag fits better than the original.  and feeds super too...    just a note to all that are searching for some spare mags.

and Midway has super shipping and it was delivered in only a couple of days.   

Offline niteowl

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2017, 11:37:21 AM »
Hate to dig up old stuff but - I want to do this!.   I bought spring kit. Would a CZ disassembly video help with disassembly?  I didn't even get safety out before I  backed off, chickened out. You don't really show how safety comes out. You
ou can pm me if you'd like. Thanks
                                                   Jim

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2017, 01:45:35 PM »
  I didn't even get safety out before I  backed off, chickened out. You don't really show how safety comes out.

You might want to re-read the origin post of this thread.

There is a Dog-Leg of the Sear Spring that lies across the shaft of the Safety. Pry that Spring Dogleg up and pull out the Safety.
Note that you will find that Spring Dogleg between the Ejector and Firing Pin Block Release lever.

Note also that this releases the modular Sear Cage.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:48:28 PM by jwc007 »
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline niteowl

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2017, 08:43:02 AM »
Will do.

Offline niteowl

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2017, 10:03:47 AM »
So I got my spring replacement done - I also tried the 13# spring. And my oem spring was really the same length.If it's too light I will report back as well.
          Thanks, Jim

Offline 35 Whelen

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2017, 07:09:58 AM »
  OK...new CZ clone owner here and I'm about to embark on this journey!

I want to make sure I under stand the disassembly correctly. First remove the safe, which I assume comes out like the slide release, by lifting the little dog-ear spring and sliding it out. Correct?

Next, rubber band the hammer back, tap out the small pin under the safety and the hammer unit as well as the sear come out together.

Thanks! Looking for to this!

Offline win308

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2017, 01:39:58 AM »
After slide removal, the safety comes out next....done, as has been mentioned, by lifting the sear spring from the safety shaft.  then wiggle safety up and down while gently pulling the safety out of the frame.  Once that's done, the sear cage comes out as well.  The hammer assembly only comes out when the roll pin below the serial number is knocked out. 

Offline 35 Whelen

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2017, 01:03:58 AM »
  Thanks for the response.

Since my original post, I have my B6P apart multiple times working at eliminating the creep in the trigger and reducing the pull weight. I bought a second used B6P that appears to have had a couple thousand rounds fired through it without ever having been cleaned so U got to disassemble it, including the trigger and bar!

Offline dwcopple

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2017, 04:06:45 PM »
Just did my new SAR B6P with a Wolff 13# S&W rebound spring.  No coil cuts.  Perfect fit.  Easy as pie.  Massive improvement.  It would appear the most benefit to go along with the spring change would be to buff and polish the ramped surface in front of the trigger bow that presses up.  That seems to be the source of the grit.

Offline KMcL

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2018, 12:27:42 PM »
So... attempted to do this today on my K2P and was planning on doing my B6P compacts after. I'm not able to get the pin out to remove the right side safety on the K2P. In attempting to remove it, something happened causing my safety to not engage anymore. It will prevent the hammer from dropping if I hold the safety up, but if I let pressure off the hammer will fall. The safety does not positively engage at all anymore. I don't see anything different, but I'm obviously missing something... any ideas???

Offline win308

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2018, 08:30:42 PM »
Did the right side safety lever ever come off?  (The B6p only has a safety on the left, so not sure why the ambi would make any diff).

Offline KMcL

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2018, 09:26:06 AM »
No. Never got the pin drifted out of it. Snapped a punch trying to move it.

anything