Author Topic: Post Your Videos  (Read 28557 times)

Offline levellinebrad

Post Your Videos
« on: October 07, 2015, 06:19:24 AM »
I'll lead off. Here is my video of the NC Sectional match. I forgot to turn the camera on for stage 7 and 9.

Greed and the struggle for power will rule the day until we the people decide we have had enough.

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
Re: Post Your Videos
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 11:08:11 PM »
You're looking smooth.
Good shooting on the small poppers at what, 12 yards , more?.  Did the extra shots improve your score on the short range silhouettes?
Nice COFs too. 

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 06:19:35 PM »
You're looking smooth.
Good shooting on the small poppers at what, 12 yards , more?.  Did the extra shots improve your score on the short range silhouettes?
Nice COFs too.

Thanks. I need to pick up my pace a lot if I'm ever going to make it out of c class. I ended up 5th out of 22 c class production shooters. I was really hoping to make top 3 but not unhappy at all. The guy that won c class beat everybody except 1 GM.

The yellow steel on stage 4 was probably about 50'. I've shot enough that the steel doesn't really intimidate me like it use to.

The extra shots were just me being excited. Everything I took 3 shots on ended up being 3 alphas. Sometimes I just get too pumped up. Probably cost me a second or so.

Let's see some other video!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 06:41:04 PM by levellinebrad »
Greed and the struggle for power will rule the day until we the people decide we have had enough.

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 05:06:54 AM »
Nobody else takes video? Here I am wasting ammo and having a blast at a 2 gun match. I use to be good with a rifle. I guess age has finally caught up with me. :)

Offline DamnYankee

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 08:56:58 AM »
I'd like to give that PHA match a try but I know I would embarrass myself with my lack of rifle skills. Let alone my lack of pistol skills, lol. :-[

Offline MontanaCZ

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 12:51:53 AM »
I have a bunch of them, however nobody wants to watch a D class shooter fumble around.  More fun to watch the upper class shooters!  I use the video to see what I am doing wrong... which of course is a lot, so I just pick one bad thing..   O0

Offline MissionaryMike

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 08:26:17 PM »
OP, what kind of cam are you using?
Pretty much a CZ fanboy.

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 07:29:27 PM »
OP, what kind of cam are you using?

It's a go pro on the head strap.

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2015, 07:31:14 PM »
I'd like to give that PHA match a try but I know I would embarrass myself with my lack of rifle skills. Let alone my lack of pistol skills, lol. :-[

You need to come on out. Trust me, you'll do better than you think. There's no better way to knock the rust off!

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2015, 07:33:21 PM »
I have a bunch of them, however nobody wants to watch a D class shooter fumble around.  More fun to watch the upper class shooters!  I use the video to see what I am doing wrong... which of course is a lot, so I just pick one bad thing..   O0

Post them up brother. They can't be any worse than mine.

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2015, 07:46:06 PM »

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2015, 07:48:55 PM »

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2015, 07:50:00 PM »

Offline MontanaCZ

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2015, 04:03:59 PM »
Alright, here are a couple.  There are a bunch there on my channel, if you really want some visual punishment :D

One of my better ones, Spring of 2014...

Link to the overall channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/LittleWolfCreek

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2015, 09:22:14 PM »
That looked pretty good to me brother. The stages looked really nice too, especially the 3gun. I think I need a shot gun!

anything