Author Topic: Post Your Videos  (Read 28626 times)

Offline BigHeat

Re: Post Your Videos
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2016, 07:44:37 PM »
Blue Bullets Sponsored Shooter. Use promo code Healey for a 5% discount on your next purchase (1 time use)

CZ Tactical Sport-40S&W
CZ 75 Shadow T-9mm
Tanfoglio Stock 2-9mm
Sig 1911 Max Michel edition 45acp
Sig P229-357sig-EDC

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2016, 12:22:25 AM »
I'd never come across this thread until today and it's awesome to see people from the forum out shooting competitions! Great shooting and thanks for sharing with the forum! Makes me super excited to get out and try my first match here soon.
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline jtnm

Post Your Videos
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2016, 02:06:10 AM »
A match from last month in Roundup, MT.

Steel Plate drag race match in Manning, ND

John T
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:10:22 AM by jtnm »

Offline LonChaney

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 08:57:31 PM »

I replaced the recoil spring with a 13 pound glock 19 spring. It definitely helps with tracking the dot.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 10:48:44 PM by LonChaney »

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2016, 07:26:29 PM »
I'd never come across this thread until today and it's awesome to see people from the forum out shooting competitions! Great shooting and thanks for sharing with the forum! Makes me super excited to get out and try my first match here soon.
Be careful,  it's addictive!  O0

I need to start taking my go pro when I shoot again. I hate to say it but I'm switching to limited major for a while.
Greed and the struggle for power will rule the day until we the people decide we have had enough.

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2016, 07:38:32 PM »
Ha, I'm already dry firing 6 days a week this last month while I'm waiting to have time to start going to matches. My wife would say I'm already addicted...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline Peplow530

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2016, 11:48:12 AM »
Here is a recent match from last month. We shot some fun stages and I finished 3 overall out of 35, less than 1/10 of a second separated myself and 2nd place.

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2016, 07:51:33 AM »
I finally took some more video. It was a poor showing but as you can see, I am trying to get used to a new caliber and plat form. There is a little bit of bad language in this one. The steel was proving elusive. Whoever decided black steel against a black berm was a good idea, is an idiot. Of course the white steel was hard for me as well.

Greed and the struggle for power will rule the day until we the people decide we have had enough.

Offline danno_man

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2016, 08:53:56 PM »
Haven't shot a match since last September, and only 2 live fire range visits (with the Sphinx) since then, so I'm a little rusty.  I did manage 2nd place overall Production on the "I Hate 6 Shooters" stage.

Quack

Offline Peplow530

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2016, 02:01:53 PM »
Here's a fun quick indoor IDPA match. I managed to finish 1 st overall with two stage wins. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it was only 103 degrees when we started shooting at 6:00 PM.

Offline DrewDaBear

• https://www.youtube.com/user/DrewDaBear
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2016, 10:30:50 AM »

If the game shakes me or breaks me I hope it makes me a better man and I take a better stand! - THE NORTIOUS B.I.G.

Offline motosapiens

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2016, 12:04:59 PM »
Oregon state uspsa match (shooting a dan Wesson pm9)

Offline levellinebrad

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2016, 07:26:02 AM »
I finally took some more video. Not shooting the CZ right now but still having a great time.

Offline tdogg

• Two Alpha!
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2016, 11:54:51 PM »
Had fun at the USPSA fun shoot yesterday!  We kind of follow USPSA rules.  I got a Hero Session for my birthday so I mounted it to my hat for yesterdays fun.  Still have some things to figure out on the SP01 Tactical.  I had two reloads where it failed to strip the top round.  I think I have a grip issue riding the slide release and it fails to lock back.

After the match we ran one of the stages as a 3-Gun stage.  Ton's of fun!  I hope we get that going at our local club. 

Stage 1:

Stage 2:

Stage 3:

Stage 4:

3-Gun Practice:

Cheers,
Toby
This forum rocks!

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2016, 01:02:16 AM »
Thanks for the videos.  Looked like a lot of fun.
Your steel shooting was very nice,  and so was the paper except after some of the reloads.  Looks like your sights are right on.  Nice shooting.

Stopping the video frame by frame,  it was hard to see a complete reload.  It looked like a soft mag insert followed by a second "insurance slap" on the bottom of the mag.
If the heel of left hand is on the base of the mag when you insert it,  as  the mag hits the well just use a faster firm hit with just the heel of your week hand to lock it in.  It might fix the feed problem.