Author Topic: Disassembly and re-assembly of CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Slide  (Read 8486 times)

Offline supernachos

Disassembly and re-assembly of CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Slide
« on: January 23, 2018, 07:24:25 PM »

Hello,
I just want to contribute this group and offer a real quick video tutorial on how to strip the slide on the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1.

Pre-Apology: Please bear in mind I am not a full fledged, professional Youtube'r with a fancy intro, who begs for you to "Like" and "subscribed" to my channel. I filmed and completed this video in just 2 days because I couldn't find any source of information on Internet that describes the process in "VIDEO" on how to disassemble the Scorpion slide after a day at the range.

I'm just a regular guy, an enthusiast like you, trying to fill a gap! Please take the video for what's it worth and I hope it proves beneficial to someone...

All the best!

Offline 208

Re: Disassembly and re-assembly of CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Slide
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 09:58:46 PM »
Nicely done! Thank you

Offline Alcoy

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 05:38:23 AM »
Good video SN!

Offline rcbif

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 08:37:24 AM »
Uh..slide? Does CZ call it that?
Thats is called the Bolt as far as I know - though apologies if you address this - cannot watch the full video, especially witb sound at the moment.

Offline supernachos

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 11:29:18 AM »
Uh..slide? Does CZ call it that?
Thats is called the Bolt as far as I know - though apologies if you address this - cannot watch the full video, especially witb sound at the moment.

Yes, in my mind at the outset of making this video, I had the same naming standard you mentioned initially but, when I read the offcial Cz parts diagram, that's when I found the discrepancy!

The 2 biggest departures of hought here is:

(#30) Slide = Bolt
(#33) Striker = Firing Pin.

I wanted to conform with the documented Cz Parts list as well as respecting the Cz inventors naming convention, so I  opted to follow their naming  standard for this video.

##################################################################################################
##################################################################################################

Offline mountainrider

• The Catasstrophy; so many contenders!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 12:31:12 PM »
Shakespeare on the subject: "A rose, by any other name..."

Thanks for the super video, nacho!
Although I once owned a couple, I don't really have a SIGnature.