Author Topic: TSO has finally arrived  (Read 1933 times)

Offline George16

Re: TSO has finally arrived
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2018, 04:12:59 PM »
Finally installed the shadow 2 mag release and blended the magwell on my TSO too. Also installed a dual illuminated trijicon RMR and removed the slide ride to trim some weight.

Offline newageroman

• BrassBucket.net - buy/sell/trade for free - site owner
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2018, 10:43:18 AM »
drool... maybe next year, but probably not.
75B-SAO-USPSA gun, SP-01

http://brassbucket.net/ - buy/sell/trade for free - site owner

http://brassbucket.net/ace-digital-brass-trim-kit/" - Ace Digital Brass Trim Kit - low cost rifle brass trimming for D650 and SS presses

Offline Ihave7

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2018, 01:02:55 AM »
There is a local shop that has a couple TSOs. I was thinking about trying to do some trading but I noticed that one of the guns was in 9mm and the other is 40 S&W. Which one has a better reputation? More usages? I have never been to a match, so I need some advice. Thanks

Offline George16

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2018, 07:21:58 AM »
There is a local shop that has a couple TSOs. I was thinking about trying to do some trading but I noticed that one of the guns was in 9mm and the other is 40 S&W. Which one has a better reputation? More usages? I have never been to a match, so I need some advice. Thanks

You can’t go wrong with either one. However, if you compete in IDPA or USPSA, get the .40 so you can shoot in Limited major which gives more points. Having the .40 also allows for easier conversion to 9mm with just a change of the barrel and mag whereas changing from 9mm to .40 requires changing the barrel, mag and extractor.

If I had to do it again and knowing what I know now, I would have bought the .40 instead of the 9mm.

Offline Ihave7

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2018, 03:03:54 PM »
Thanks! Being a member of this forum has really helped me. I can get advice from people that know what they are talking about from their own experience. Thanks again for your reply.

Offline George16

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2018, 05:40:56 PM »
Thanks! Being a member of this forum has really helped me. I can get advice from people that know what they are talking about from their own experience. Thanks again for your reply.

You’re welcome. Glad to help you.

Offline MoRivera

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2018, 04:06:15 PM »
Agreed on the .40 route if competing.