Author Topic: CZ 52 INFO ?  (Read 2825 times)

Offline UNCAJOE

CZ 52 INFO ?
« on: May 19, 2018, 01:31:22 PM »
Hi, I just picked up a CZ52, its in great condition but here are my concerns/questions.
The slide is blued and it looks like the frame is a  parkarized grey/black color. All serial numbers match; the slide, frame and the 9mm barrel. Yep, it's marked 9mm Luger with the pistol serial number. The grips are a dark plum color and are in pretty good condition considering what they are made of.  The one mag has no markings at all.
The date of mfg. is '53' and in tiny markings on the right side near the crossed swords and date is the import stamp (CIA, St ALB, VT). On the same side there is also stamped ZB 3554, then the number 96.
It came with a black flap holster which I don't think belongs to this pistol since the flap "snaps" under the muzzle, there is a place for one magazine and on the back is a place for a cleaning rod. It appears that the holster attaches with 2 brass "D" rings and not with a belt loop.
Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Offline SP01bob

Re: CZ 52 INFO ?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 09:43:27 PM »
I'm in for info too. I have one in 9mm as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Offline Igrlik

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 02:55:00 PM »
The only two original CZ vz. 52 holsters are textile:

and leather:

:D

;)

Offline Psyop96

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 05:51:57 PM »
75 CZK...that?s a steal!

Offline UNCAJOE

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 08:03:41 AM »
Through an exhaustive search I found out the holster that came with my CZ52 is actually for a Astra 400, its a shoulder holster missing the straps. The holster is actually worth over $100.00 !  Does anyone have a source for CZ52 holsters that are in VG+ condition? I picked one up from "Checkpoint Charlie's) for less than $30.00 but it is well worn although there are no tears and the stitching is intact. Just looking for a holster like the tan ones shown that look unissued.  Thanks.

Offline Froggy

• Shooting in the Czech Republic
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 08:55:58 AM »
Thanks for posting the pics of those holsters !!
I had never seen the "bavln?ne" one before . Was it early issue  ?

anything