Author Topic: Kadet II Slide Stop(s) ... poorly documented ... my odyssey  (Read 1420 times)

Offline sberres

Re: Kadet II Slide Stop(s) ... poorly documented ... my odyssey
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2019, 08:49:47 AM »
  I did a little more looking at the pre B that I typically run the Kadet on. If I use the Kadet pin that works fine with the Omega it looks like it should work just fine. It locks the slide on an empty mag and seems to cycle alright by hand.
  Firing is a different story, however. The slide locks back on empty but also at other random times through all mags. Switching back to the pin that came with this one works 100%. I have no idea where that one came from as it is not an original pre-b pin, but it works.
Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.
SB

Offline timetofly

Re: Kadet II Slide Stop(s) ... poorly documented ... my odyssey
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2019, 09:51:23 AM »
Great Information to hear.  My Kadet II came with two slide stops and I guess that I grabbed the right slide stop for my 75B, no problems at all.  Fast forward two years and the addition of a PCR and I obtained a new slide stop for free from CZ-USA.  It caught me as strange that there were no stampings to differentiate them apart.  You just solved the mystery of the second slide stop that originally came with the Kadet II.

Thank you for posting.