Author Topic: Www.nightfision.com  (Read 3349 times)

Offline lewmed

• 135th & 240th AHC Vietnam 1967-1968
Re: Www.nightfision.com
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2019, 02:02:54 PM »
 The set I installed on my P07 are yellow up front U notch rear with white rings around the dots they seem to shoot to POA nothing special.

Offline Maynard

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 05:53:19 PM »
POA/POI was dead nuts at 7 yards, I like them, a lot.  :D

Offline GaryCZ

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2019, 06:01:28 AM »
Mine are supposed to be here tomorrow. Looking forward to getting them on.

Offline Superiorduper

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2019, 12:10:18 PM »
The set I installed on my P07 are yellow up front U notch rear with white rings around the dots they seem to shoot to POA nothing special.
I have the same set up on my p10c and think they?re great! Love the front yellow dot especially, the only con I have found is the width in the rear u notch is kind of narrow (for my preference at least) there I barely and light coming through on the sides of the front post.

I kind of want to try the XS express sight, it?s too bad that they don?t only sell the rear?s though, as I really like the yellow night Fision front

Offline GaryCZ

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2019, 04:55:45 PM »
Mine showed up in the mailbox today. I have them on my P-10 F already. I got the yellow front and the U rear with black outline. Huge improvement over the stock sights.

Offline Swobodaisczech

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2019, 08:45:37 PM »
A couple questions... Are you swapping the rear sight? If so, do you need to readjust somewhat after installation?

Is anyone just installing a front sight? If so, is the improvement worth it on both accuracy and visibility? Do you still want to purchase a rear sight?

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 09:00:56 PM »

Is anyone just installing a front sight? If so, is the improvement worth it on both accuracy and visibility? Do you still want to purchase a rear sight?

I installed just the front sight and kept the stock rear sights. Just specify the model you are purchasing for, and the correct height sight will be selected. I simply installed the front sight and kept shooting - didn't have to make any sight adjustments at all. And yeah, I think it's totally worth it.

Offline azlester

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 09:32:24 PM »
I have had an orange front sight on my P07 for several months now... in the daylight they are fine... in complete darkness they are worthless, you can't see a thing. I had conversations with them on Facebook and all I got was a run around. All I can say is buyer beware.
I will be replacing that junk sight with something else as soon as I can afford to.

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2019, 12:52:26 AM »
I have had an orange front sight on my P07 for several months now... in the daylight they are fine... in complete darkness they are worthless, you can't see a thing. I had conversations with them on Facebook and all I got was a run around. All I can say is buyer beware.
I will be replacing that junk sight with something else as soon as I can afford to.

Really? Mine glows like crazy in the dark.

Offline viking499

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 07:56:59 AM »

Have you called the company directly to speak to someone instead of conversing with who knows who on social media?

Offline azlester

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2019, 08:34:02 PM »

Have you called the company directly to speak to someone instead of conversing with who knows who on social media?

Have I made phone calls...no. I sent them emails on 11-22-18 and again on 12-14. I never received any reply's from them. I am done with the company and the crap product that they send out and DO NOT BACK UP!

The person I was speaking with on Facebook said they were customer service with the company.

Those that say your sight is great and wonderful congrats. Mine sucks! And the company will not support it. I hope that none of you have any problems down the road because i will guarantee that if you have problems they will not support you.

anything