Author Topic: 457 availability  (Read 599 times)

Offline Bochim

457 availability
« on: July 15, 2019, 10:41:49 AM »
Does anyone know when the 20.5" varmint model will be available in 457. Thanks

Offline Chino Hills

Re: 457 availability
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 04:29:26 PM »
I've seen some around here.  The Chino Hills (California) Turner's Outdoorsman has one.  They have a couple of CZ rifles but none show on their on-line system.  I believe Riflegear had some but they've just had a couple of 10% off sales on CZs and then full store products and their inventory has dropped some.  I liked it when I saw it but the stains seem darker and I like the stippling pattern less than the 455 checkering, etc.

Offline Bochim

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 12:04:46 PM »
  I found one and bought it. I have not shot it yet but the scope is on order. I agree with you on the checkering vs stippling pattern, I like the checkering better but am good with it. The Turkish walnut is dark but really nice. Happy with the looks of the rifle. Will come back with a report on accuracy when I get it put together.

Offline Bochim

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 04:55:28 PM »
OK, my first CZ is a good one. After reading in some other forums (I know and you are right) I got a little worried. But this thing will shoot. The only cartridge I have shot so far is the CCI standard target. I think it is 1070 fps or so. Subsonic. It will easily keep them inside 1/2 moa at 50 yards if I do my part. It is getting harder for me to do my part as I am now 70 and not as steady as I used to be. The rifle is a keeper and I am very happy with it. Look forward to the knowledge on this forum.

Offline Psyop96

« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:58:06 AM »
Looking forward to some photos of your first CZ beauty. Congrats and good shooting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk