Author Topic: CZ BREN 2 Aftermarket / Factory Parts and Accesories  (Read 2601 times)

Offline rbuzz00

Re: CZ BREN 2 Aftermarket / Factory Parts and Accesories
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 10:30:56 AM »
Nice! Last I heard from Dan Haga was that he was no longer able to procure these stocks. Is this the main distributor of the ACR stocks I’ve heard some mention about?

From what I've read, Magpul has turned production over to another manufacturer (don't know who) and KDG is now the main distributor for the ACR stock. They sell an ACR stock with an adapter which allows the ACR stock to be used on a SAR, and they continue to offer the ACR stock in it's original configuration.

The ACR stock is just too good to allow it to die. It's being adapted for use on the Bren 2, the HK MP5, and others. Both the stocks and the adapters have been hard to get, but hopefully that will not be a problem in the future.

Offline Evo_newb

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2020, 07:43:25 PM »
Has anyone used the Picatinny AR buffer tube adapter https://www.thordsencustoms.com/picatinny-buffer-tube-adapter/.html
with Tailhook Mod 2 https://gearheadworks.com/product/tailhook-mod-2-od-green/?  Wondering if these 2 would work for a folding brace on my Bren 2.

Offline mitchellram1500

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 11:43:25 AM »
So is there a timeline for more HB handguards?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline stater61

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2020, 01:31:14 PM »
You better call them right now. I got an email two days ago they were in stock. They may or may not be now. I ordered one and kind of wish I’d ordered two as I’m going to pick up a 5.56 soon I believe.

Offline Name_Here

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2020, 05:27:43 PM »
Also remember reading they  were gonna have some soon just can’t remember from where.

anything