Author Topic: Poor Virginia,What a mess!  (Read 5330 times)

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Poor Virginia,What a mess!
« on: January 16, 2020, 05:02:16 AM »
I've just read several articles regarding Virginia state rep. Helmer's bill that would ban most indoor shooting ranges. There are many stories on this available but for some reason I can't get a link to work. This is what's on the horizon if the nuts get power again. Check it out.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 05:22:06 AM by SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM »

Offline Philipl

Re: Poor Virginia,What a mess!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 06:20:23 AM »
For the moment they seem to have backed off on gun confiscation but were headed in that direction with semi automatic weapons

Offline Old-Duckman

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 06:50:03 AM »
Hopefully this whole "mess" will wake people up. This is what all "progressives" want for all of us. If this type of garbage doesn't get those who gripe but don't vote to hit the voting booths next election...well then nothing will.

Wake up brothers and sisters, if we do nothing to keep our constitutional rights alive there are many (and in ever increasing amounts) who will gladly stomp them to death.

IMO it starts with the government run public school system. Do some research on current school text books and their "publishers" and your eyes will be opened to how a revisionist history is being taught to our children.

Offline Earl Keese

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 01:27:34 PM »
The people of virginia are pissed. 

The governor has already called for a state of emergency prior to the Jan. 20'th "meet your legislators day" when many people are going to be attempting to speak with their elected reps to voice their concerns.

In doing so, that allows the governor to ban firearms, put up fences around the capital grounds (which they are doing) and even call up National Guard and State police in advance to try to make it harder on their constituents.

It's not even ironic or funny that the same democrats who feel it is inhumane to put up a fence to keep out terrorists from entering our country, want to put up a fence to keep out their own citizens so they can lose their 2A right by also denying their 1A right.

At the end of the day, I fully expect the politicians to cram through their anti constitutional laws to poke their citizens in the eye just because they think they can get by with it.

What a lot of people outside of this region are not aware of, non-compliance and flagrant defiance will run rampant.

Sadly, as much as I hate to say this, I also expect some sort of false flag events to occur in an attempt to paint the "right wing extremists" as bad.  Even though there are men, women, of all walks of life, all colors, and across political party lines, will be present to give their elected leaders their warning to do what they're elected to do, and to keep their hands off our civil rights.

Well said John.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 02:59:43 PM »
^^^^Completely agree. We are all going to have to take a stand on this sooner rather than later otherwise we will see the day come very fast where protests in the USA are handled the same as they are in iran and china.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 04:30:45 PM by SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM »

Offline Togmaster

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 03:11:58 PM »
VA may very well be the line in the sand for the 2nd amendment. If VA, of all places, falls to leftist gun control I feel the rest of the country is doomed.
Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 04:33:33 PM »
VA may very well be the line in the sand for the 2nd amendment. If VA, of all places, falls to leftist gun control I feel the rest of the country is doomed.

Actually I'm not that surprised by Virginia. The larger municipalities there like many across the country have been left leaning for many years now. Arizona is the one to watch I think as the left is  trying very hard to turn that state blue. As far as being doomed goes that will be something we choose to accept or stand hard against.

Offline MadDuner

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 05:11:50 PM »
There are millions and millions of Conservatives that do not show up at the polls on voting day.  ALL of this fiasco could be avoided if these people would simply do their civic duty and show up to let their votes be counted.

Offline MadDuner

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 05:46:14 PM »
I’ve said many times that Trump has made a huge mistake by not working to dismantle the leftist vote fraud machine while he had a chance to.

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • 'Live Long, and Prosper'
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 06:06:22 PM »
Lets stick to the point please, or this will be locked.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

Offline RoverSig

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 09:47:45 PM »
The Virginia Attorney General just announced the withdrawal of Virginia from its reciprocity agreements with most states regarding Concealed Carry Permits. 

The effort to get an injunction against the Governor's "no guns near the Capital grounds" order failed in the courts on Thursday.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 03:56:59 AM by RoverSig »

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2020, 04:32:34 AM »
My wife and I have enjoyed vacations at Virginia Beach but that will never happen again under these circumstances. I'll spend my money where Americans are still appreciated. I sincerely hope the good people of Virginia are able to rectify this hostile take over of constitution trampling deviants. What is going on there is an attack on the entire document not just the 2A.
The blatant disregard for law abiding citizens rights and safety all the while painting those who disagree with them as criminals is disgusting yet they seek to free criminals and decriminalize serious offenses at an alarming rate.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 04:42:10 AM by SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM »

Offline Earl Keese

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 06:34:23 AM »
The Virginia Attorney General just announced the withdrawal of Virginia from its reciprocity agreements with most states regarding Concealed Carry Permits. 

Pretty sure this comes from an article published in 2015.

Offline v35

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2020, 10:53:00 AM »
There are many stories on this available but for some reason I can't get a link to work.

Here you go https://legiscan.com/VA/bill/HB567/2020

It's pretty short.

I wonder how those indoor trap ranges are working out for you in VA  ::)

If you're a VA resident there are links on that page to contact your legislators. Consider doing so, and remember... elections have consequences. So does inaction. Whether you're politically minded or not, you will bear those consequences.

Offline Old-Duckman

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2020, 11:08:41 AM »
There are many stories on this available but for some reason I can't get a link to work.

Here you go https://legiscan.com/VA/bill/HB567/2020

It's pretty short.

I wonder how those indoor trap ranges are working out for you in VA  ::)

If you're a VA resident there are links on that page to contact your legislators. Consider doing so, and remember... elections have consequences. So does inaction. Whether you're politically minded or not, you will bear those consequences.

I so much agree with you, people are ready to gripe and moan after the fact but are not motivated enough to go to the polls to make their voices heard before legislators are elected and make their questionable "laws".

Once any right is lost it is very difficult to get back, if not impossible. Anyone with any foresight should be able to see that Virginia is a test case...if the people will swallow it there you can be sure the same kind of "laws" will be foisted on citizens of other states. NOW is the time to resist !