Author Topic: CZ scorpion evo3 s2  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Army9626

CZ scorpion evo3 s2
« on: March 13, 2020, 05:04:19 AM »
I'm considering purchasing a cz scorpion evo3 s2 and I'm trying to figure out what the value is for everything the guy is offering. I'm including a screenshot of his message but basically he says it's the cz scorpion evo3 s2 and it comes with 6 magazines, some rounds, every magpull accessory made for it, the burris fastfire 3, qd sling, and backpack made for it. What would you guys say the value is for everything? Not sure what is included in his statement that it has every magpull accessory made. I asked him to make a list of all the accessories included but he hasn't responded yet. Any advice would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks!
I can't figure out how to add an attachment

Offline Army9626

Re: CZ scorpion evo3 s2
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 07:29:41 AM »
My sister's bf said everything together would be worth about $1,000

Offline czsuby

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 08:44:51 AM »
Welcome from South Carolina.  Good luck with your search.

Offline Army9626

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 01:47:19 PM »
Thanks for the response. It sounds like this guy is delusional because he wants to do a straight trade for my dirt bike which is worth 2k. I've decided to pass on it since it's only worth 1k max. Thanks again.

Offline ndfan6466

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 02:04:46 AM »
I just purchased one and I paid $1,040.00 for it and thats with buying two extra 20rd mags for it. I searched for a couple weeks trying to find the cheapest and that was it. Lots of places were sold out as well. And with this craziness going on I dont see prices dropping, only going up.

I bought mine from a store called Cornerstone. Based out of Colorado. Was a really good experience. Never bought a firearm online so had me little worried about doing so. But the owner was awesome so helped put me at ease. Good luck

anything