Author Topic: Kadet II Conversion Kit  (Read 4942 times)

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
Re: Kadet II Conversion Kit
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2020, 11:21:39 AM »
Saw today the OpsPlanet sold-out their stock of 75 KADETS
If you're one of the lucky ones who got to ordered one of them, please let us know which Slide Profile you got
Then we will get a better handle on what CZ is shipping to their Dealers nowadays
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline akspotmom

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2020, 02:52:25 AM »
I had email alerts from several places. 3 of them were in stock today. Glad I got a better deal earlier on a used one!
Cornerstone Arms still shows in stock right now. https://store.cornerstonearms.com/products/accessories-cz-01610-806703016108-2530
and Tombstone Tactical https://www.tombstonetactical.com/cz-01610-75-85-kadet-22lr-cnversn-kit

Offline akspotmom

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2020, 01:47:02 PM »

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2020, 02:35:48 PM »
Thanks for the info Mom   :)
I may have to make a couple phone calls tomorrow    ;)
Still looking for the 75 KADET, with the B-SA Slide profile !   8)
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline akspotmom

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2020, 03:06:00 PM »
Thanks for the info Mom   :)
I may have to make a couple phone calls tomorrow    ;)
Still looking for the 75 KADET, with the B-SA Slide profile !   8)
Don't go by the pictures they use. Everybody uses the old stock pictures from what I see. I bought a used one that was originally purchased at Bud's in 2018 and it has the full length rails on the front, not the short tab shown in all the stock photos.

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2020, 04:05:50 PM »
Don't go by the pictures they use. Everybody uses the old stock pictures from what I see. I bought a used one that was originally purchased at Bud's in 2018 and it has the full length rails on the front, not the short tab shown in all the stock photos.
Yeah, that's what I'm guessing, but knowing my luck .... it'll be the Short Rail Slide
I know it sounds dumb, but I really like the looks of the "Full Rail" Slide over the old style
Seems that the only place using a Pic of the new Slide profile, is CZCustom