Author Topic: CZ P-10 S Compatible Lights?  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Keegar

CZ P-10 S Compatible Lights?
« on: October 21, 2020, 09:56:58 AM »
Hey everyone,

I recently bought a Streamlight TLR-7 A, assuming it would fit on my P-10 S (because Streamlight says it fits the "P-10"), but it's not fitting.

I'm wondering whether I should have bought the TLR-7 (side switch model) instead of the TLR-7 A (rear switch model), as it seems the rear switches extend too far to fit around the trigger guard.

Pics of me trying to fit the Streamlight TLR-7 A on my P-10 S:
Streamlight TLR-7 A doesn't fit CZ P-10 S https://imgur.com/a/PkVEeFV

Before I buy the TLR-7, has anyone tried it already, or does anyone have another recommendation?

Thanks!

Offline Dj1001

Re: CZ P-10 S Compatible Lights?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 09:43:04 PM »
The p-10 S uses a different rail location from the p-10 C and F. To get the tlr-7 to fit you will have to make or modify one of the rail plates. If you want an out of box solution the Olight PL Mini 2 is the only light I've found that fits well.

Offline Togmaster

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 06:11:23 AM »
If you want to sell the 7A send me a PM. I'm considering one for my P10-c

Offline Beef

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 12:15:51 PM »
The p-10 S uses a different rail location from the p-10 C and F. To get the tlr-7 to fit you will have to make or modify one of the rail plates. If you want an out of box solution the Olight PL Mini 2 is the only light I've found that fits well.

Confirmed. My p10s has a 7A. Took me 3 minutes to shave the mounting plate down to fit. Works with any normal TLR7a equipped p10c holster.

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2021, 12:19:29 PM »

Confirmed. My p10s has a 7A. Took me 3 minutes to shave the mounting plate down to fit. Works with any normal TLR7a equipped p10c holster.

Yup - modifying the Streamlight adapter plates is super easy.

And, as mentioned above, the Olight PL-Mini 2 works very well on the P-10S too.

Other than those two, I'm not aware of any other options.

Offline Twenty seventyfive

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2021, 09:23:09 AM »
I have an Olight Baldr mini on my P10s.  Fits fine.  I really like the rechargeable aspect of this unit

Offline Phyffe

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2021, 11:52:49 PM »
I have an Olight Baldr mini on my P10s.  Fits fine.  I really like the rechargeable aspect of this unit

Same here on my 10S. I know its not supposed to lose zero but I appreciate not having to remove it like my Baldr Pro on my Shadow 1.

One thing I notice though is the muzzle flash kinda causes the top part of the lens to tarnish. I dont know if it can be buffed off. Will try maybe with some rubbing compound.

Offline Jjsparky

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2021, 10:09:27 PM »
How did you modify the tile 7 plate?

anything