Author Topic: Slide questions - P10  (Read 421 times)

Offline Rittmeister

Slide questions - P10
« on: July 28, 2021, 04:08:11 PM »
1.  I have the original-configuration P10C with no anti-rotation slot in the striker channel.  Primary Machine has stopped offering the service where they machine the slot and supply the updated striker cage.  I got the CGW anti-rotation kit as a stopgap, but can anyone tell me if there's a shop that'll machine the slot and sell me the newer parts?

2.  Is anyone selling complete P10F uppers?  Slide/barrel/striker assembly/recoil spring etc.  I really want one so I can long-slide my C frame when desired.  The P10C uppers are readily available but I haven't found a source for the full-size components.  I don't want to buy a complete F pistol, as I have no real use for the frame (though getting one and chopping the frame is on the table I suppose, though the expense would be considerable).

Any help appreciated!

Offline Earl Keese

Re: Slide questions - P10
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 04:20:40 PM »
I have an early test batch CGW anti-rotation plate installed on my P10C. It has worked flawlessly for thousands of rounds worth of practice and competition use. If you can't find a shop to machine yours, I don’t think you have anything to worry about.

Offline Togmaster

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 06:39:44 AM »
Are you having rotation problems with your striker? I've got an 1st gen P10c with many thousands of rounds through it and never had an issue.

Offline Rittmeister

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 12:49:19 PM »
I've had no issues.  I just believe in eliminating as much doubt as I can.  I admit it's largely psychological ;)  I'd still like to know whether anyone is machining the slot any more.

Anyone got any info on a P10F upper?

Offline Bossgobbler

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 05:21:44 PM »
Have you called CZ-USA at one time they were doing the mod for free?

Offline Rittmeister

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 08:10:26 PM »
Have you called CZ-USA at one time they were doing the mod for free?

Never heard that before.  I'll give them a call I guess.  I'm not the original owner, bought this P10 used... I wonder if that'll make a difference.