Author Topic: Holsters that your Witness happens to fit in...  (Read 213713 times)

Offline dohcacr

Re: Holsters that your Witness happens to fit in...
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2014, 04:57:02 PM »
Cook's Holsters in North Georgia will custom make any of their holsters to fit your Witness or Whatever. The following statement is from their website " If you have a gun that is not listed and you are local to the North Georgia area we offer a while you wait service. You can bring your gun to our shop and we will make you any of our products while you wait at the same price they are selling in the store. Give us a call at 404-408-8538 to set up an appointment. Most appointments are for evenings and weekends to work around your schedule." Their work is well regarded and modestly priced.

http://www.cooksholsters.com/

Offline Samikoo

« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2014, 02:45:01 PM »
Has anybody tried the G-Code holsters? I?m thinking about ordering a holster made for the Sphinx SDP, which looks pretty close to a polymer frame Witness with a rail. And with a bit of heat it should fit if there is interference.

I currently have an XST for my 1911 Norinco, and I?m extremely happy with it.

Offline munchie3409

« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2014, 08:48:29 PM »
G Code are the best holster system I've ever used.  The most modular system if you plan on swapping your pistols from CCW to molle to other carry systems they offer.

Has anybody tried the G-Code holsters? I?m thinking about ordering a holster made for the Sphinx SDP, which looks pretty close to a polymer frame Witness with a rail. And with a bit of heat it should fit if there is interference.

Offline Samikoo

« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2014, 08:33:29 AM »
G Code are the best holster system I've ever used.  The most modular system if you plan on swapping your pistols from CCW to molle to other carry systems they offer.

Do you have any idea what model might be the best for CZ/CZ clones? I haven't ordered a holster yet, mainly because I'm not sure if my gun will fit. My gun is a CZ TT9, not a real clone, I know. It uses the same frame (and magazines) as the large frame polymer Witness.

Offline KTV

« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2014, 12:20:58 PM »

Looking on the G Code website, I don't see a listing for holster for Witness.

Did you order one?

Did it fit without too much tweaking?

Offline SCPistolero

« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2014, 05:27:49 PM »
I suggest Front Line Holsters' IWB Deep Concealment holster from 7.62 Precision out of Wasilla AK. Its the one for the Baby Eagle This one's a left handed model, off the shelf. All leather construction and easy on the gun's finish. You can get them with rough side leather or suede inner surface. Easy draw and perfect fit for all of my Witness pistols and you don't have to wait 9 months to get it.

Here's a pretty good review on the holster

http://www.christiangunowner.com/FrontLine-tuckable-holster.html

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:34:08 AM by SCPistolero »

Offline memert

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2014, 09:45:03 PM »
For my EAA Witness P-S (small frame), I purchased a Stoner Holsters Pancake Holster #PAN 11-FN57. It is for the FN5.7 but it really fits my Witness P-S very well. Its a leather Pancake holster and very well made.
Do you have any pictures with the gun in the holster?
Using Tapatalk

Offline E39

Holsters that your Witness happens to fit in...
« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2014, 12:08:14 PM »
I have a SAR B6.  Had a local guy make a custom kydex holster and dual mag carrier.  Used my gun and mags to form the kydex so fit is perfect.  I just ordered a Witness Steel Compact .45 and will have him make a holster for that as well.  If anyone needs a holster for the SAR, Witness Compact, or mag carrier I can have my guy use my guns for the mold.  http://sascustomholsters.com/  (Central Ohio)

IWB/OWB holsters are $65 and IWB/OWB dual mag carriers are $35

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 09:19:04 PM by E39 »

Offline Tiger674

« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2014, 01:08:49 PM »
Well I don't know about what holster for some other gun will or won't work with the Witness P pistols. But I do know that the new holsters from Tommy Theis of Theis Holster fit perfectly since they are made specifically for the Polymer Witness P series. These are ready to order without the need to bring your gun for on-site custom holster forming. I have 2 and they are fantastic. Here's some photos of my IWB and E-Z Clip OWB holsters. If anyone is interested www.theisholsters.com or 501.269.7999

« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:13:17 PM by Tiger674 »

Offline TenToGo

« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2014, 09:22:22 PM »
I just picked up a Bianchi holster in Size 11AR (for Sig Sauer) and my Witness Match 10 fits it, even with the stupid rails.  The paddle-lock mechanism even fits the trigger guard.

Offline krunchnik

• THE CROW
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2015, 03:34:18 PM »
Another holster for the EAA Witness Compact is the Wilson Combat Low Profile II made for the Berretta PX4.Fits like it was specifically made for the pistol including the trigger guard.
KRUNCHNIK
THE CROW

Offline mrmackc

« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2015, 12:29:16 AM »
Alien Gear makes a holster for the Witness compact.
Life is a long winding trail, ride a good horse, keep your powder dry, and trust in Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Offline SchwansManDan

« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2015, 01:14:42 AM »
The Federal shoulder holster that I bought for my Walther PPX seems to also hold my Witness. And it has two mag pouches.

I found it on eBay for $35.

Offline murphy.kenji

« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2015, 05:28:43 PM »
What about the opposite? For example, anyone know if a CZ75B will fit into a Witness holster by G-Code?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Offline IronArcher

« Reply #119 on: December 23, 2015, 08:07:16 PM »
Best options for an IDPA holster for an Elite Limited Pro?

anything